Wednesday, February 1, 2012

#nowplaying: Falling - DJ Encore

HOLY JEEBAS!.....I AM SORE  >.<


So i have taken the liberty to become the me that I have always wanted to be. I started working out again and watching what I eat like i used to. 


so...with that being said. 


working out at the gym is no fun at all. I get bored so easily and i hate how all the guys look at you as if you have your underwear inside out. like really dude...i didnt come here to be judged by you nor did i come to impress anybody...and girls ALL YALL ...the gym is NOT A PLACE TO FLIRT AND HAVE A FASHION SHOW...seriously. 
                   
                                        **this is just an example image to give you an idea**


                         like come on...yall have a full face of make up and yall's hair isnt even up..-___-


ANYWHOOOO~~


yesterday i did squats with the bar and weights...and holyyyy lamp...my legs feel like they are on fire. 
but as a gift to myself...i bought insanity and i will legit dedicate myself to this program for 60 days and i hope i will get the results that i am hoping for. **cross my fingers** :D


and!!!...if you finish insanity..you get a free shirt!! :D


but other than that...i also LOVE FOOD <3 <3 <3 <3...so my sister (in law) and I decided to do a diet challange as well. my genius plan: do a different type of diet every week so you dont get bored. #winning. 


now go follow me on twitter!  @christinandco





No comments:

Post a Comment