Friday, January 27, 2012

Blogging has never been my thing but a friend of mine, Logan, (http://losingweight1016.blogspot.com/?spref=fb) inspired me to blog about the struggles that I have with losing weight and just to write about my daily life. I'm kind of new at this so bear with me here. I am a typical college girl trying to make it to the end...i see the liiight...haha ok im playing. but like i said..a typical college girl trying to make it 16 hours away from home in good old maine. [CA-->VA-->ME] (jettt lifeee) and if you dont know your state abbreviations...kill yourself. (jk)

i look for the cutest fashion for cheap, 
sucker for candy and chick flicks, 
hopeless romantic, 
drift/car junkie, 
coupon hunter (a newborn hunter at that..),
obsessed with my baby pitbull Sparco <33 (hes not really a baby...65 lbs -__-),
and the list goes on and on. 

life here in a whole different state is hard and takes it toll at some points. ive gained weight and its a struggle trying to get it off i tell ya, i miss all my friends back home, but most of all...i miss my loving, warm, kind, caring, always there for me....B.E.D. (yall thought i was gunna say boyfraand huh?...) but my biggest concern right now is loosing weight.

Loosing weight is a big struggle for me because i love food. i love everything about food. the smell, taste, texture, variety, etc. <3 <3 but i hope this blog will help me get to my goal weight of 125-130. 

welp. i feel like ive talked your ear off now. ta ta for now :]


#NOWPLAYING: Freaks and Geeks - Childish Gambino




1 comment:

  1. we can do it girl!!
    you should be my coach, and vice versa! :)
    I just had a tuna salade.. and topped it off with a red velvet muffin (sigh) this is why I cant lose weight... loll

    ReplyDelete